Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with all appropriate IT administrators and personnel.Responsibilities
- Establishes and manages relationships with all appropriate client IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of the client's networking environment.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within the client's environment.
- Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions.
- Assists the client and Canon's Account Team in the testing and implementation of hardware/software solutions in client's network environment.
- Performs all technical support and troubleshooting activities.
- Communicates chronic technology issues, concerns and suggestions with Client, Canon Account Team and Canon Technology Facilitator.
- Provides training to Canon site-personnel on pre-defined trouble-shooting and remediation strategies, where appropriate.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Significant experience in a customer service oriented environment is required.
- Technical competency skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Project, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Must have clean, valid driver's license.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician