Environmental Project Engineer
Cameron Craig Group in Philadelphia, PA
- Industry: Engineering - Environmental Engineer
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $97,576.67 - 173,290.00 / Year*
Our client is in search for an Environmental Project Engineer. The ideal candidate will have the following
- Experience designing remedial systems for large scale projects
- Experience working with project managers on delivering to oil and gas clients on completed projects.
- Ensures all project- related reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Reviews plans, specifications, and reports prepared by Junior, and Associate Engineers.
- Mentors and coaches Junior and Associate Engineers on more complex remediation activities.
- Ensures all project-related reports are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensures specific projects are following
- build systems to remediate their contamination issues.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical or Civil).
- 10+ years of environmental engineering experience in a consulting environment.
- Professional Engineer certification (Pennsylvania) is a plus.
Associated topics: circuit, database, developer, drawing, electrical, electronics, engineering, plc, process engineer, ultrasonic
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!