Psychiatric Technician (Safety)
California Department of State Hospitals in Napa, CA
- Industry: Healthcare - Physician - Psychiatry
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $183,255.00 - 141,430.00 / Year*
Join our team! DSH- Napa State Hospital is Now Hiring for a: Psychiatric Technician(Safety)!
The Department of State Hospitals-Napa is accepting applications for multiple Permanent/Full time vacancies to the Psychiatric Technician(Safety) classification. The vacancies exist in various Programs within the Hospital. Positions and shift availability are limited. Experience is preferred, but not required.
For more information, please contact Emily Stanton, Nurse Recruiter at:
- Please be certain that your application package is thorough and completely describes your work experience. SROA & Surplus Employees are encouraged to apply and will receive first consideration. Only the most qualified candidates that are reachable on the Certification List or eligible for lateral transfer will be scheduled for a hiring interview.
- Please attach a copy of your license with your application.
- Applications may be screened and only the most competitive will be invited for an interview.
If interested, please submit your state application postmarked by close of business, UNTIL FILLED, to Human Resources - Examination/Hiring Unit at 2100 Napa-Vallejo Highway, Napa, CA 94558. We also accept electronic applications via CalCareers. To ensure that your application will be considered for this recruitment, you must complete the STD 678 Employment Application in its entirety and include Psychiatric Technician (Safety)- FT/P Program Selection- JC# 126535 in the "Job Title(s) section of the application.
Please be certain that your application package is thorough and completely describes your work experience. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Applicants whose eligibility for this position is based on successful completion of an online exam, written exam, transfer exam, or those relying on lateral transfer must provide with their application all documents necessary to substantiate that they meet the minimum qualifications as identified in the exam announcement and/or classification specification. Failure to include necessary documents may also exclude you from the hiring process. Employees on SROA, Surplus and DSH employees meeting transfer or list eligibility will be considered first.
Reach out to me and I can assist you with your state application today!
Krystle Lei Thornton
Statewide Recruitment & Advertising Specialist
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Napa, CA!