TRUCK DRIVER OILFIELD - HOME ALMOST EVERY DAY
Earn $1,300 $1,400 per week average hauling frac sand
Quarterly Safety Incentive +5%&Longevity Incentives +5%
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
The best trucks in the Permian Basin Oilfield need the best Drivers. Brady Trucking needs YOU. Come and see what Brady Trucking has to offer CDL Truck Drivers and your families.
The more you haul, the more you earn in our pneumatic sand haul operation.
Teamwork, initiative, and flexibility will make you the right Driver for one of these new jobs in Brady Trucking's growing New Mexico Division.
CDL TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
* Class A CDL (no endorsements required)
* Clean driving record
* 1 year driving Tractor Trailer experience preferred
* Ability to work the schedule
CDL TRUCK DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Safely transport bulk sand to frack and drilling locations
* Pull hoses, pump product with pneumatic (air) compressor
* Drive well-maintained late model Peterbilt trucks (see the Brady Trucking Facebook page for trucks in action)
CDL TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
* 401K + Company Match
* PPE provided
* Best trucks in the oilfield
Brady CDL Drivers haul frac sand, powder cement, and fly ash with late model Peterbilts in dry bulk pneumatic tankers for oilfield&construction. Business is on the upswing due to customer demand in New Mexico. If you want to be part of the Energy Revolution that's happening in across the West, apply NOW. Average salary $70,000 annually plus the Quarterly Safety Incentives, and annual Longevity Incentives.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driver, company over the road, hazardous material, otr company, otr driving, over the road driving, regional driving route, tanker truck, tanker truck driving