Senior High Voltage Electrician
Compensation: $50,060.00 - $71,110.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Senior High Voltage Electrician to support our business in Chantilly, VA. This position will be part of the Critical Infrastructure Team responsible for ensuring all 100% uptime at a 24/7 government mission critical site. Responsibilities include . Safety is a priority for this position.
- Operations and Maintenance of all electrical systems including: generators, switchgear, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) both static and rotary, and associated distribution systems.
- Utilize knowledge of industry safety standards, LOTTO, and PPE.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of building codes, regulations and safety procedures.
- Maintains awareness of code adherence and provides status to management of any identified issues.
- Utilize specialized knowledge in commercial construction.
- Interpret highly complex, detailed blueprints.
- Provides guidance to less experienced employees.
- Maintains awareness of construction schedules and deadlines and provides status to management.
- Responds to trouble calls and resolves a variety of complex problems.
- Utilize a wide variety of complex test equipment.
- Provides technical expertise in the evaluation of products or equipment and makes recommendations.
- Provides training to peers and/or customers on the use of equipment.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance post-start for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Master Electrician license or be able to obtain within one year of hire
- Ability to work nights and or weekends as necessary
- Minimum 7 years Electrician experience
- Capable of lifting 35lbs and climbing ladders on a frequent basis
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- An active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance
- Minimum 3 years High Voltage Electrician experience
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 7 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+5 years' related work, Bachelor+2 years' related work, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Associated topics: cable harness, capacitor, electric, electrical, electrician, harness, solar, transformer, troubleshoot, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...