Compensation: $44,170.00 - $97,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee , Entenmann s or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ( BBUSA ) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA as a Production Worker:
- Competitive starting pay $16.34 - 23.34 (depending on experience)
- Medical/dental available with low premiums
- Union pension for retirement
- Vacation available at one year
- BBU specific wellness program available to participate in
Production Worker Position Summary:
The Production Worker is an entry level position within our bakeries. They will perform various labor intensive duties including Pan Stack/Untacking, etc.
Production Worker Key Job Responsibilities:
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits
- Load/unload or stack/unstack pans from production line
- Load/unload oven and/or proof box
- Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor
- May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Schedule Hiring for:
- Days: Sunday - Saturday; Split Days Off Monday/Friday
- Shift Start Time: Varies
- Overtime may be needed
The Ideal Qualifications of the Production Worker are:
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes
- Prior experience or training in manufacturing or supply-chain environment is preferred
- Ability to understand and follow both written and verbal instructions with high level of detail
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off), and holidays when needed
- Physical requirements: ability to lift 50 pounds, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time, perform repetitive motions,and work in an environment with varying temperatures
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Associated topics: call, canvasser, market, oms, options, representative, retail, salesperson, sell, trader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...