Filling Line Operator 2nd shift
Compensation: $58,050.00 - $115,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home d cor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
In an effort to support the seasonal demands of our business, Benjamin Moore & Co. is currently recruiting for a filling line operator - Partial Year. This position is a regular employment position eligible for the company's Health and Welfare benefits. The successful candidate will need to be available for work between the months of January through October. During the projected 2 -- 3 month period when business demands are low, the successful candidate will be eligible for a leave of absence with continued benefits. Further details will be reviewed with all qualified, interested candidates.
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Operates all filling line functions using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high quality product in a timely manner.
- Maintains the highest standards for product quality and service.
- Checks batch ticket for correct product.
- Ensures product information on container and lid is in accordance with batch ticket for correct product.
- Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors quality appearance of containers (no drips).
- Sends retain sample to control lab.
- Palletize manually and transfer to warehouse.
- May use the following pieces of automatic filling equipment: automatic container depallitizer; automatic filling machine; lid dropper, label machine, case packer, and palletizer.
- Responsible for accurate count of fill and input data into terminal for inventory control.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking battery, electrical charger hookup, etc.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross-functional.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction.
- Ability to use company software and computer system programs.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP's.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements:
Associated topics: energy, geothermal, operations, operator, powerplant, powerplant operations, scrubber, solar, turbine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...