Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Publication date: 07.03.2019
CENTRAL MAINE POWER COMPANY
Business and Department
CMP-ME-Rumford Serv Building
OCR # 71865
POSITION: Line Worker 2/C, 1/C Acceptable (T&D)
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: 1
LOCATION: Rumford, ME
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF CLASSIFICATION:
* Safely performs all types of transmission and distribution pole line work, including climbing poles, installing or
maintaining crossarms, pins, insulators, wires and cable, transformers, cutouts, lightning arrestors and related
* Works on energizes lines and equipment in accordance with Company's Distribution and/or Transmission
Standards and Safety Regulations.
* Assumes the responsibility of emergency duty with a minimum of supervision and directs the activities of
lower rated workers. Sharing the standby requirements of the area.
* Prepares and keeps such records as may be necessary and performs other appropriate work as may be
REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANT:
* Must have passed the exam and be a qualified Line Worker 1/C.
* Must have a valid Class A driver's license unless you were a Lineworker with a Class B driver's license prior
to 7/1/2009, and a good record of safe driving.
* Is subject to the Company random drug and alcohol testing policy.
* Must reside within an acceptable distance (45 minutes) from their regular reporting location or be willing to
relocate within nine months of transfer and be available for emergency assignments.
* Must practice Company safety policies and procedures.
* Must be capable of performing all the essential functions of the classification.
This opportunity will offer
Applications will be considered if submitted using the Employee Self Service module in E-GO within the 7 day
posting period. Any questions about the online job application process should be directed to the OneHRHub team
at ...@avangrid.com or toll free (833)###-####. CMP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
This job will be posted internally for 7 business days on 03/08/19 through 03/18/2019.
Associated topics: arrestor, cell, coil, electrical engineer, highline, lineman, nuclear, solar, voltage, power supply
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.