Publication date: 07.03.2019
CENTRAL MAINE POWER COMPANY
Business and Department
CMP-ME-Rumford Serv Building
OCR # 71865
POSITION: Line Worker 2/C, 1/C Acceptable (T&D)
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: 1
LOCATION: Rumford, ME
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF CLASSIFICATION:
* Safely performs all types of transmission and distribution pole line work, including climbing poles, installing or
maintaining crossarms, pins, insulators, wires and cable, transformers, cutouts, lightning arrestors and related
* Works on energizes lines and equipment in accordance with Company's Distribution and/or Transmission
Standards and Safety Regulations.
* Assumes the responsibility of emergency duty with a minimum of supervision and directs the activities of
lower rated workers. Sharing the standby requirements of the area.
* Prepares and keeps such records as may be necessary and performs other appropriate work as may be
REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANT:
* Must have passed the exam and be a qualified Line Worker 1/C.
* Must have a valid Class A driver's license unless you were a Lineworker with a Class B driver's license prior
to 7/1/2009, and a good record of safe driving.
* Is subject to the Company random drug and alcohol testing policy.
* Must reside within an acceptable distance (45 minutes) from their regular reporting location or be willing to
relocate within nine months of transfer and be available for emergency assignments.
* Must practice Company safety policies and procedures.
* Must be capable of performing all the essential functions of the classification.
This opportunity will offer
Applications will be considered if submitted using the Employee Self Service module in E-GO within the 7 day
posting period. Any questions about the online job application process should be directed to the OneHRHub team
at ...@avangrid.com or toll free (833)###-####. CMP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
This job will be posted internally for 7 business days on 03/08/19 through 03/18/2019.
Associated topics: arrestor, cell, coil, electrical engineer, highline, lineman, nuclear, solar, voltage, power supply