- American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group)
- $47,140.00 -64,260.00/year*
2069 Old Dallas Rd SW
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: RS Sheetmetal Tech II Location: Savannah, GA 31407 Duration: 12 Months Responsibilities:
Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Aircraft experience to layout, fabricate and install parts.
- The Sheetmetal Technician II works under general supervision to safely layout, fabricate and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures.
- All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
- Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision.
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Use blueprints to cut and form plastics and follow standard operating procedures when using adhesives, sealants and solvents.
- Utilizing proper tooling, shape and form complex angles and configurations according to blueprint specifications or written/verbal information.
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions.
- Use the proper hardware for various Sheetmetal applications.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies.
- Use personal protective equipment as required. Ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
- Assist in monthly 5S audits.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Assist in developing initiatives to meet individual OGSM requirements, as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities (e.g. YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.).
- Properly use and maintain company-provided tools and equipment and returns items to tool room after use.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed when operating ground support equipment.
- Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, de-icing fluids, and solvent rags.
- Ensure accurate daily job charging to the aircraft.
- Exchange job related information and coordinate work activities between shifts through turn over report meetings and direct contact with leadership.
- Assist in maintaining shop equipment and associated JSAs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A working knowledge of sheet-metal installation and fabrication processes (measuring, cutting, bending, forming, and drilling of aluminium sheet stock, angle and honeycomb) is required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Valid driver's license required. to operate towing and other transportation equipment.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to use tools and equipment associated with Sheetmetal installation and fabrication work.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers and experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years' experience of Sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience.
Associated topics: construction technologist, extraction, extraction technician, fitter, gas distribution, granite, millwrights, operator, pipefitter, technician
Associated topics: concrete, consultant, extraction operations, land development, operator, operation, pipe, polisher, sandblaster, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.