- $44,045.00 -78,400.00/year*
107-23 Monterey St
Looking for an experienced heavy duty equipment/automotive mechanic. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck/bus repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and buses
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- CDL License a plus (not required)
- Experience working with Cooling and Analog systems
- Once you are permanent you become part of the Union and get full benefits and tool allowance. The company sends candidates for training such as ASE and other training as needed and will also assist with obtaining CDL License.
Work Environment: Candidate will be working in mechanic shop that is indoors. There are some road tech responsibilities for certain projects.
Culture: Team friendly environment. You will be working with lead mechanics in the shop at start and given training/knowledge to work autonomously.
- Experience with diagnostic and repair of engines
- Experience with cooling and analog systems
- Cummins Engine experience preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...