Adecco is seeking Heavy Machinery Operator for temp to hire workers at a local client in Foothill Ranch, California. While working as a Heavy Machinery Operator for Adecco at a local client, you will earn $13.00-14.25/hr and receive a weekly pay check.
Responsibilities for Machine Operator jobs include but are not limited to:
- Performs highly repetitive types of short cycle machine operations (adds and removes product).
- Completes machine set-ups based on product line.
- Makes minor adjustments to machine operations for optimal performance.
- Inspects product quality and ensures product specification.
- Identifies defects and communicates back to production for adjustments or troubleshooting.
- Checks and arranges for availability of materials and tools for workstation.
- Meets key performance indicators by product line.
- Tracks and completes all necessary documentation related to quality, throughout and/or downtime
- Depending on the work area, may be require handling minor chemicals.
- Works safety and maintains a safe, organized and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Reports safety hazards and work-related injuries to supervision immediately
- Works effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Performs variety of positions in the production area.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Machine Operator jobs:
- Minimum of 1-year machine operation experience, highly desired
- High school diploma or G.E.D desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a high pace manufacturing environment required
- Basic Math Skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read, understand and carry out instructions (i.e. operating procedures, safety standards, labels)
- Ability to maintain concentration for long periods of time
- Adaptable and detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of and ability to use powered and pneumatic hand tools
- Initiative and proactive behavior in work environment
- Ability to work more than 8-hours a day, weekends and holidays
- Lift up to 40lbs occasionally throughout shift
- Stand consistently for 8-10 hours
- Occasionally assembles small parts requiring manual dexterity for shift duration.
- Occasionally bends, stoops, and reaches at shoulder level for shift duration.
- Continuous movement at work station throughout shift.
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $13.00-14.25/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on \"Apply Now\" to be considered for this Heavy Machinery Operator job with A local client in Foothill Ranch, California! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it s not our size that makes us different, it s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch
Associated topics: energy, geothermal, operations, operator, powerplant, powerplant operations, scrubber, solar, turbine