We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!Operator NDT Shear
JDHR26-002 Page 1 of 1 Brewton Job DescriptionsREVISION: 0 DATE: 10-14-04 Job Description: Shear/NDT Operator
Issued By: Authorized By: Personnel Director Operations Manager
Reports to: Foundry Supervisor
1. Report to assigned work station and be prepared to begin operation of cell at scheduled work time. Continue operations of the work station until the end of the scheduled work time.
2. Wear all necessary protective equipment.
3. Meet or exceed company standards of quality and productivity.
4. Maintain accurate information on all production, downtime, and calibration logs.
5. Report unsafe or improper operating conditions to the finishing supervisor.
6. Properly tag finished goods.
7. Maintain housekeeping of the respective cell.
8. Report all unsafe conditions, injuries, and illness to your supervision immediately
9. Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental, and quality regulations.
10. Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma preferred.
Basic English and Math Skills
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 25,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail aamhr@aam. com. AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.